$25 The One and Only
Invest a little; get a lot.
• 1 printed, signed copy
• 1 free digital copy
1 copy + ebook included
$75 Three of a Kind
One for you, two more for people you care about.
• 3 printed, signed copies
• 3 free digital copies
3 copies + ebook included
$150 The Six Pack
As with beer, you’ll have some to share.
• 6 printed, signed copies
• 6 free digital copies
• Your name listed as a Supporter
6 copies + ebook included
$250 A Metric Dozen
We Americans may be mixed up about units, but you don’t have to be confused about how houses work with ten copies of this book.
• 10 printed, signed copies
• 10 free digital copies
• Your name listed in the book as an Advocate
• One-hour free consultation with Dr. Bailes
10 copies + ebook included
$1250 The Half-Century Package
Think of all the things you can do with 50 copies of this book: Use them in your business, hand them out to contractors, or give them as presents to all your nephews and nieces!
• 50 printed, signed copies
• 50 free digital copies
• Your name listed in the book as a Booster
• One-hour webinar by Dr. Bailes tailored to the needs of your organization
50 copies + ebook included
7 of 10 left
$2500 The Champion Combo
You’re the kind of person who knows a good thing when you see it. And you want the building science message to be spread far and wide. You’re a real champ!
• 100 printed, signed copies
• 100 free digital copies
• Your name listed in the book as a Champion
• Half-day workshop with Dr. Bailes (travel expenses extra), or one month of advertising in the Energy Vanguard Blog
100 copies + ebook included
4 of 5 left
$6250 The Benefactor Bundle
You’re on a mission. Busting myths and spreading the good word to anyone who has anything to do with homes is your aim. You know this is the real deal and want to get in early and go big. My appreciation for your contribution will know no bounds.
• 250 printed, signed copies
• 250 free digital copies
• Your name listed in the book as a Benefactor
• Full-day workshop with Dr. Bailes (travel expenses extra), or three months of advertising in the Energy Vanguard Blog
250 copies + ebook included
2 of 2 left
Good evening, friends. I wanted to give you a little update about the status of the crowdfunding campaign for my book, A House Needs to Breathe...Or Does It? Thanks to all of you who have already pre-ordered one or more copies, we hit the big 500 today! Thank you!
That's good news because 500 is the threshold for Publishizer to pitch the book to traditional publishers. My next goal is to get to 1,000 pre-orders. The more copies of a book are pre-ordered, the more publishers take notice. And 1,000 not only has an extra digit but it's just a nice number.
Will you help me get there? I'm not asking you to order more copies yourself (although I'm not asking you not to, either), but you can help by sharing the link for the campaign page with social media networks and with friends, family, and coworkers you think might benefit from the book. Here's the link:
I'm excited to have hit the first threshold and I have you to thank for that. So thank you!
All the best,
PS I've written a couple of articles on the coronavirus crisis in the Energy Vanguard Blog since I started this campaign last week. If you haven't seen them yet, you can find them here: