Derek J. Kenmuir has published six children's picture books,
Why My Brother Is The Perfect Teammate (His Current Best Seller), Don't Let the Teddy Bear Fly The Plane,
Don't Let The Teddy Bear Follow You To School,
Bake With Me - Chocolate Chip Cookies,
Two Brothers and Their Pirate Tale, and
Two Brothers and Their Firehouse Adventure.
He has also written one children's novel,
Dame & Dash Vs. The Beast - The Battle of Sir James Douglas Elementary School
And one short collection of dark tales for adults inspired by Stephen King,
Don't You Trust Me? - Two Dark Tales
$21 EARLY BIRD!
1 Copy of the autographed limited edition of the book "Don't Be A B***H Be A Relentless Leader" + Free invitation to the book launch. You ALSO get exclusive access to updates and an invite to join my community.
1 copy + ebook included
90 of 90 left
$39 Double It
2 Copies (One for you and one for a friend) of the autographed limited edition of the book "Don't Be A B***H Be A Relentless Leader" + Free invitation to the book launch. You ALSO get exclusive access to updates and an invite to join my community.
2 copies + ebook included
$67 [Signed] Bundle
3 copies of the autographed limited edition of the book "Don't Be A B***H Be A Relentless Leader" + Free invitation to the book launch + A Big Thank you mention in the book.
3 copies + ebook included
$117 Optimum Package
5 copies of the autographed limited edition of the book "Don't Be A B***H Be A Relentless Leader" + Free invitation to the book launch + Your name mentioned in the book
5 copies + ebook included
15 of 15 left
$227 VIP Pack!
10 copies of the autographed limited edition of the book "Don't Be A B***H Be A Relentless Leader" + invitation to the book launch + Your name mentioned in the book
10 copies + ebook included
5 of 5 left
$447 FREE MASTERMIND
20 copies of the autographed limited edition of the book "Don't Be A B***H Be A Relentless Leader" + Free invitation to the book launch + Your name mentioned in the book
20 copies + ebook included
5 of 5 left
$497 Be a Corporate Sponsor
25 copies of the autographed limited edition of the book "Don't Be A B***H Be A Relentless Leader" for you and your team
25 copies + ebook included
2 of 2 left
Stop the excuses, the complaining, get committed, stay hungry and Don't Be a B***h Be A Relentless Leader.Share Tweet LinkedIn Embed pszr.co/ioWib 322 views
|4 publishers interested|
Don't Be A B***H Be A Relentless Leader
If you are tired like I am about how all these books that promise to change our lives, mindset and will develop you to be the next great thing then Don't Be A B***H Be A Relentless Leader is for you.
Basics and sugarcoating are not allowed anywhere near this book. I am not saying this is the holy grail to leadership books, but it is damn well near to being the one. The one you can depend on to finally shake your head and say "Wow, I needed to read this." Or "God, what have I been doing with my life/career."
The world has grown soft and leadership should not follow suit. This book is a wake-up call to all looking to achieve greatness in life or in business. Before you think about leading others, you must lead by example and being a b***h won't help your cause.
Leadership is not about being a d**k or an a**hole, it is about being relentless in your journey to change not just your life, but others around you.
Don't Be A B***H Be A Relentless Leader
Is the book that will teach you that you cannot expect people to follow you or even listen to you if you sit on your a** and do f**k all. Simply put, you do not deserve that title at all if that describes you in any way.
This book will teach you how to stop with the excuses, sleep like you are broke, stop the complaining, how to and stay committed, remove all negativity, stay hungry, how being normal is dangerous, stop listening to broke people, look in the mirror, visualize what matters, and how your network is your net worth.
Don't Be A B***H Be A Relentless Leader
Ch. 1: Don’t Be A B***h – Stop With The Excuses
- No one likes them, no one likes hearing them, you and I know they are bulls*t, you and I have used so many. To be true leader, you must control yourself and stop with the excuses...
Ch. 2: Don’t Be A B***h – Sleep Like You’re Broke
- Timing is everything, disciplining yourself to sleep like your broke will change your whole prospective on life and how it effects your business. Nothing good comes after 9:00 pm...
Ch. 3: Don’t Be A B***h – Stop The Complaining (No One Gives A F**k)
- Crying, whining, complaining is irritating as all hell and no one gives a f**k about it anyways so why do it. All the negative things in your mind or coming from your mouth gets you nowhere in life. Check yourself before you destroy yourself...
Ch. 4: Don’t Be A B***h – Get Committed or F**k Off
- Commitment, really, honestly and truly we all have two options in life or business, get committed or simply f**k off. Do not waste time or other people's time if you cannot truly commit...
Ch. 5: Don’t Be A B***h – Remove ALL Negativity
- Clear your mind. Clear your friend's list. Clear your family members, yes, even family can truly f**k you from your dreams or success in life. Clear your boss or associations from any and all negativity and you will see how much clearer your visions on life or business will become...
Ch. 6: Don’t Be A B***h – Stay Hungry (Mama Will Not Feed You Anymore)
- A little success doesn't do anyone good to celebrate, sure it is awesome, but you must control that hunger to do good, better and greater then you once did before or else the person chasing the same position, opportunity or career will be right behind you trying to eat like you are trying to eat...
Ch. 7: Don’t Be A B***h – Being Normal Is Dangerous
- Normal people do normal things day in and day out. You are a leader, being normal is dangerous...
Ch. 8: Don’t Be A B***h – Stop Listening to Broke People
- It may sound harsh, it may sound mean, but really, why are you even considering the opinions of broke people when it comes to your dream or career or life decisions? They are broke for a reason..
Ch. 9: Don’t Be A B***h – Look In The Mirror
- Everyone is always chasing their competition without actually realizing the only competition is already staring back at them through the mirror...
Ch. 10: Don’t Be A B***h – Visualize What Matters (F**k the Rest)
- There is a spiritual law behind visualizing what you truly want to achieve in life, business or career. Focus on what matters most and f**k the rest. If you want to be a great leader you must not focus on anything else, but leadership and developing yourself first...
Ch. 11: Don’t Be A B***h – Small Wins Is Where It Starts
- Yes, we aim high and set goals so big that anyone one in their right mind would laugh at, but what if I can show you a way to make sure you hit every goal you ever make again? Small wins is where it starts.
Ch. 12: Don’t Be A B***h – Your Network Is Your Net Worth
- Success in leadership, life, business or career(s) will not determine your paycheck. It is not what you know or what degree you hold, it is your network. Your network is your net worth...
Ch. 13: You’re Not A B***h – You Are A Leader
- If this book has not made your stomach turn or you thought I was personally crazy and you followed the steps outlined throughout you're not a b***h you are a relentless leader...Side Note: All the swearwords will not be censored in the actual book
You know what you'll probably find on a successful (read: rich) person's nightstand? Books.
But not just any books, according to Tom Corley, the author of "Rich Habits: The Daily Success Habits Of Wealthy Individuals." His research finds that rich and poor people alike are cracking their fair share of spines, but the key difference is that less financially successful people read for entertainment, while rich people read for self-improvement.
Note that Corley defines "rich people" as having an annual income of $160,000 or more and a liquid net worth of $3.2 million-plus, and "poor people" as those having an annual income of $35,000 or less and a liquid net worth of $5,000 or less.
Here's how the numbers break down:
"The overall conclusion that I reached in my research is that your daily habits will dictate your financial success in life, and there are four or five key ones," says Corley. One of those keys, he explains, is self-education. "The rich are voracious readers on how to improve themselves. They're reading self-improvement books, biographies, books about successful people, things like that."
In fact, Corley found that educational reading overlapped with another factor of success: mentorship. After being asked in an interview about his finding that only 24% of the wealthy people he studied had mentors, he went back over the research and found that 93% of those with mentors agreed with the statement, "My mentor was responsible for my wealth."
"The reason why the wealthy people without mentors said they didn't have one was that they got their education through reading books, and through the school of hard knocks," Corley says. Over half of those people were business owners who effectually mentored themselves, through books and experience.
To that end, Corley has included books as one of his five kinds of mentors, which also include parents, teachers, work colleagues, and the "school of hard knocks."
Article from this link:https://www.businessinsider.co...
Don't Be A B***H Be A Relentless Leader is meant for everyone, from poor to middle class to the wealthy to push them to their best version of themselves
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You by John C. Maxwell
The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential by John C. Maxwell
Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
1106 Design, LLC
Business, Children's, Cookbooks, Fantasy, Health, History, Journalism, Lifestyle, Literary Fiction, Memoirs, Mind & Body, Mystery, Novella, Politics, Professional, Religious, Sci-Fi, Science, Self-Help, Sports, Technology, Thriller, Travel, Young Adult
Atmosphere Press is an independent full-service publisher for books in genres ranging from non-fiction to fiction to poetry to children's picturebooks, with a special emphasis on being an author-friendly approach to getting a book into the world. We're professional, honest, and kind.
Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Bookmobile provides book printing, graphic design, and other resources to support book publishers in an ever-changing environment. Superior quality, excellent customer service, flexibility, and timely turnarounds have attracted nearly 1,000 satisfied clients to Bookmobile, including trade houses, university presses, independent publishers, museums, galleries, artists, and more.
Business, Children's, Cookbooks, Fantasy, Health, History, Journalism, Lifestyle, Literary Fiction, Memoirs, Mind & Body, Mystery, Politics, Professional, Religious, Romance, Sci-Fi, Science, Self-Help, Sports, Technology, Thriller, Travel, Young Adult
Happy Self Publishing
We have helped 250+ authors to get their books self-published, hit the #1 position in the Amazon bestseller charts and also establish their author website & brand to grow their business. And the best thing is, we do all this without taking away your rights and royalties. Our publishing packages start at $699! Let's schedule a call to discuss the next steps in your book project: www.happyselfpublishing.com/scheduler
The author hasn't added any updates, yet.