Ivan Del Valle is an Enterprise Architect, proudly born and raised in the beautiful Caribbean Island of Puerto Rico. He currently resides with his beloved wife and dogs in the United States in one of the most romantic places in the world, which is the Historic Charleston District in South Carolina. His experience working with geographically dispersed teams sets the base for his writing, which he describes as creative, bold, and full of spontaneity.
In partnership with Seven Hearts Publishing, LLC (SevenHeartsPublishing.com), and their "Sette Cuori Press" Division, he published "The Ring Of The Witch: The Curse Of Apollo", which is the first book of a planned trilogy.
Book Title: "The Ring Of The Witch: The Curse Of Apollo"
- U.S. Copyright Office Certificate Of Registration: PAu 3-861-631
- Library Of Congress Control Number (2nd Edition LCCN): 2018903784
- ISBNs: 978-0692895856 / 978-0999199503 / 978-0999199510
- Goodreads URL: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35445584-the-ring-of-the-witch
- WW Printed Book Availability - (Paperback) https://goo.gl/SZYxdQ - (Hardcover) https://goo.gl/mDXMae
- Audiobook - http://a.co/0pQC5yd / Kindle e-book - http://a.co/7pQSMoZ
- iBooks/Nook/Kobo e-books - https://goo.gl/FF3rET - https://goo.gl/xHjFJm - https://goo.gl/2geVDw
The second book of the series, "The Ring Of The Witch: The Rise Of Amun-Ra" is expected to be released late summer, 2018. Visit the official site at: ' https://www.trotw.com '.
Blurb of the sequel...
"A dangerous Russian oligarch threatening the stability of the world. Four prominent Research Scientists gone missing – experts in the fields of Nanomedicine, Brain Neuro-Networks, Biofuels Production, and Environmental Archaeology. Several World Heritage Monuments destroyed. A financial scandal at the UNESCO. A violent serial killer on the run... The newly-promoted Dean of Computational Social Sciences at Birbeck University wasn’t expecting that night the frantic request for help from an unexpected visitor… Antonio Boutros, the Secretary-General of the United Nations."
Publisher: Seven Hearts Publishing, LLC WW Printed Book Availability - https://goo.gl/SZYxdQ (Paperback) - https://goo.gl/mDXMae (Hardcover) Audiobook - http://a.co/0pQC5yd / Kindle Ebook - http://a.co/7pQSMoZ iBooks/Nook/Kobo Ebook - https://goo.gl/FF3rET - https://goo.gl/xHjFJm - ...